Over 300 vendors attend bike week to sell and show off their wares. Most are located at the Drive-In Theater and along Lakeside Ave. Others are scattered along route three around Funspot and the Broken Spoke, and as far north at Laconia Harley Davidson in Meredith. Some past vendors include Bear Hollow Boots, Fat Boys, Show Off Ink, Above All Leather, House of Sheesha, Spider’s Promotions, Art Attack, Jim’s French Fries, Ryder Sports, Simply Silver, and Icicles Eyewear.
Vendor Names & Maps
Last time I tried to get an official list of bike week vendors from the city, they told me I had to pay for it. So, forget that. Here is some information from WeirsBeach.com. The graphics are from 2000, but things haven’t changed that much.
- Drive-In Theater Area Vendors
- Beachview Bazaar Vendors
- Half Moon Vendors
- Waterslide Area Vendors
- Winnipesaukee Marketplace Vendors
Want to be a Vendor?
- The vending period is from 6/12 @ 8:00am and ends 6/20 @ midnight and the fee is $450. You can vend the Friday before (6/11) for an extra $50.
- Food vendors face an additional inspection fee of $50, and if flammable heat sources are used for cooking you need a permit from the Laconia Fire Department. (603) 524-6881.
- Acquire your vending location from property owners that have been approved by the city.
- Fill out the cities application for vending, and mail in your payment before June 1st to avoid stiff late fee penalties.
- A separate license is required for additional vending locations, even if on the same property. No subletting.
- If you have any questions regarding licensing you may call (603) 528-6331.
For complete vending regulations and mailing addresses for payment: